7 of the Best Cannabis Products for Pain Relief
Perhaps you are experiencing physical pain. This is not only taxing due to the tightness in some areas of your body, but it is an emotional burden to carry because it takes an enormous amount of energy to cope with even more when you are going about your daily tasks.
Chances are, you are craving relief, but you do not want to get onto a bunch of painkillers that come with too many potential side effects. That is completely understandable, and cannabis products can make a world of difference. That said, you might struggle to determine which ones are actually effective because there are just so many on the market. Fortunately, there are some high-quality products out there that are crafted from the finest ingredients and clinically approved.
1. EXHALE WELLNESS
Exhale Wellness is a fabulous brand that provides an amazing CBD salve. It is crafted from organic, vegan, all-natural hemp ingredients, which gives it a competitive edge in the market. In addition to this, Exhale Wellness’s CBD salve is clinically approved, and third-party laboratory tested. This will almost certainly reduce any pain you are experiencing.
- Extremely potent
- Fast and free shipping
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Excellent customer service
- It’s only available online
Rating: 5/5 stars
2. FAB CBD
FAB CBD has excellent products of every type. That being said, it has a top-rated topical cream for anyone who is struggling with pain. It actually has exceptionally high levels of effectiveness when it comes to this issue, so it stands out in the market.
This brand also prides itself in only using the purest ingredients, so you won’t have to worry about subpar materials in your lotion: It contains 600 milligrams of CBD and smells of blood oranges, so you will not have to cope with an unpleasant aroma following you around after you apply it. Every single FAB product is tested by a third-party lab—ProVerde Laboratories—so the company truly lives up to its name!
They even post their results on their website.
- Beautiful and user-friendly website
- Light, fresh, delicious-smelling CBD products
- Every product is tested by a third-party lab
- Every item is organic and non-GMO
- Customers get a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Excellent customer service
- Free shipping on orders of $89 or more
- Items tend to sell out fast
- Shipping is not available in the United Kingdom or Canada
Rating 4.999/5 Stars
3. CHEEF BOTANICALS
This is the product for you if you are looking for quick relief for sore, tight muscles, whether you are feeling the effects of hitting the gym hard or you’ve been sitting at your computer all day typing away, and it’s beginning to have an impact on your neck and shoulders.
Fortunately, this is one of the fastest-acting salves on the market, and you don’t have to worry about that potent smell that often accompanies CBD items, because Cheef uses essential oils that smell incredible, such as peppermint and jojoba. All items are tested by third-party labs, and the results are available on their website, so they are certainly a company you can trust.
By the way, Cheef offers products of varying strength, so you can choose 500 milligrams if you want the regular effect or 1,000 if you are exceptionally sore and want stronger results.
- Highly effective
- Provides exceptionally quick pain relief
- Contains natural ingredients
- Is tested by third-party labs
- Offers a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Only comes as a salve—not as a cream
Rating: 5/5 Stars
CBDistillery’s cream is completely pure and is specifically formulated to help the user relieve pain and soothe their sore muscles. There are no traces of artificial flavors, so you have absolutely nothing to worry about in that department: They have even used lavender and rosemary essential oils, so their products often smell wonderful. This company offers a wide variety, so you can choose from cooling creams, warming creams, skincare creams, body lotions, etcetera. Every product is tested by a third-party lab and certified by the U.S. Hemp Authority.
- There is a wide variety of products, so you can probably find whatever you are looking for
- CBDistillery only uses natural and organic ingredients
- Customer service is friendly and available
- There are discounts on most products, so you can purchase high-quality items for a very affordable price
- There have been customer complaints about late shipments and deliveries
- The potency of the cream is not fantastic
- The company is not transparent about their contact information
Rating: 4.5/5 for nearly all products
If you are particularly concerned about any amount of THC in your products—even though a tiny bit won’t affect you—you might want to consider doing business with Medterra: They get their CBD cream through a CO2 extraction process and ensure that every single ingredient they use is non-GMO and has zero preservatives, additives, or THC. They only use natural ingredients such as essential oils.
Medterra was founded in 2017, and it is a small company based in Irvine, California. It is certified by the U.S. Hemp Authority and has a rating of A+ on the Better Business Bureau. They follow stringent protocols: Every product is processed in a certified Good Manufacturing Process (cGMP) facility that receives routine audits from the Food and Drug Administration. By the way, their operation and supply chain specialist also audits suppliers to ensure they meet their cGMP standards.
This company is considered to have the largest variety when it comes to products: You can choose anything from Rapid Cooling Cream to Manuka Honey Healing Cream!
- They use all-natural, organic hemp
- The creams are exceptionally affordable
- Every product has been tested by third-party labs
- A wide range of CBD creams are offered
- Every product is non-GMO
- Medterra’s items do not contain additives or preservatives of any kind
- Fast customer service and efficient returns—You will get your money back in 30 days if you are not satisfied, minus the shipping cost
- Excellent customer service
- User-friendly website
- It is easy to find Medterra’s contact information
- The combination of ingredients may not work for every person
6. JOY ORGANICS
If you are someone who aims to support small businesses whenever possible, you might like Joy Organics: They are the only family-owned and operated company on this list, and they are quite lovely. The organization was founded by Joy, who learned to appreciate the benefits of CBD when she realized it solved her own health issues, including severe sleep problems.
If you want to avoid THC, Joy Organics allows you to do just that: These products are formulated without any of it. Instead, this organization uses other ingredients, such as high-quality hemp extract and organic olive oil. There are no harmful additives in their items, and nothing is genetically modified. Additionally, all products are tested by third-party labs, and you can view these results on their website.
- Third-party lab tests
- Hemp organically grown in the United States
- Products that contain absolutely no traces of THC
- A 30-day money-back guarantee
- Excellent customer service
- No strong smell
- You can cancel your order at any time
- Free shipping!
- A blog that provides more information about Joy Organic’s products
- The packaging is not very appealing
- Not all of Medterra’s products are vegan
Rating: 4.8/5 Stars
7. DOCTOR SOLOMON’S
Dr. Solomon’s Transdermal Restore 1:1 lotion is the way to go if you are looking for intense relief for that relentless joint pain. You can choose the THC or CBD variation.
Dr. Solomon’s was founded by the Solomon sisters, who were inspired by their mother, a physician and scientist who challenged the accepted standards for women’s healthcare during her time. This brand—built in 2016—is based on scientific evidence that medical cannabis can help and heal many people who suffer from various ailments.
If you have been working hard to get into shape or putting in extremely long hours at the office, it makes sense that your shoulders and various other parts of your body would be unbearably tight. On the other hand, you might be suffering from relentless joint pain.
Whatever the case may be, CBD and THC products can help. You can often choose from warming creams, cooling creams, and various salves to alleviate the intense soreness you are feeling. You deserve some relief! If you are intentionally looking for products that contain THC, this is the brand to try!
- Products are tested throughout the process
- Most issues can be handled by Dr. Solomon’s dispensary partners
- Items are only available at some cannabis dispensaries
- Laws vary by state, so you may or may not be able to purchase these products legally depending on where you live—If cannabis is legal medically in your state, a medical marijuana card should solve this issue
Please note that, while applying topical items to your skin tends to have a much different effect than smoking cannabis, there is a possibility that you will get high since these products contain THC.
These creams are the answer to drastically reducing your pain. After all, you deserve to complete all of your responsibilities and enjoy leisurely activities without coping with immense physical pain. Chances are, you will be feeling much better sooner than later!
Please contact us at https://mmjhealth.com/ for more information. Our marijuana doctors will listen to your concerns and suggest to you which marijuana strains and cannabis products are the most suitable to treat your condition.