Boca Raton, FL Medical Marijuana Doctor
20283 FL-7, Boca Raton (Suite 300), FL 33498
MMJ Health is proud to be the leading medical marijuana licensing company in south Florida. Our certified marijuana doctors in Boca Raton office are here to provide you with compassionate care and assist you with getting the treatment you need. For unparalleled service from medical marijuana doctors near you, contact us today!
Want to talk to a Boca Raton MMJ doctor right away?
To meet with a Boca Raton MMJ doctor, we recommend taking the following route:
- Head south on I-95 (1.7 mi) and take exit 45 for FL808-W Glades Rd (5.6 mi)
- Keep right at the fork to merge onto W/ Glades Rd
- Continue on Glades Rd, and turn right at US-441 N (0.4 mi)
- Turn left to get to the Boca Raton MMJ Health location (308 ft)
- Our office is in the Nexus office buildings after the plaza with the Fresh Market.
- Park in the front side of the Nexus office building, as it is closest to our office in suite number 300.
- Follow the signs for MMJ Health in the courtyard to get to the lobby with our reception area.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions about getting your medical marijuana card? Our certified marijuana doctors in Boca Raton are here to help! Below, you’ll find answers to some of the most common questions they receive on the job.
Where Can I Get a Medical Marijuana Card in Boca Raton?
You can register for a medical marijuana card at MMJ Health’s Boca Raton location. Our certified marijuana doctors make the process simple, so you can get in, get out and wait for your card. We’re the only all-inclusive medical marijuana card company in the state. Rest assured — won’t have to worry about running around town to multiple doctors and stores or filling out confusing applications. Our Boca Raton MMJ doctors will take care of everything!
How Much Does a Medical Marijuana Card Cost in Boca Raton?
When you meet with a Boca Raton marijuana doctor at MMJ Health, your initial visit costs only $249. That amount covers everything you need to qualify for medical marijuana in one visit. It includes the following:
- Medical Marijuana Qualification
- Medical Marijuana Certification
- Patient ID number – Physical
- Review of Medical History
- Input into the Florida Patient Registry
- Medical Records Requests
- Customized Treatment Plan
- Smokeable / Flower Certification
- Input of Orders
- Assistance with Forms
- Passport Style Photo for ID Card
How Long Does it Take to Get a Medical Marijuana Card in Boca Raton?
When you meet with a Boca Raton MMJ doctor, you’ll submit your application for a medical marijuana ID card. Within 4 to 6 weeks, you’ll receive an email from the state letting you know if your application was approved. If you were approved, the email will serve as your temporary medical marijuana ID card. You can use it to purchase medical marijuana from any medical marijuana dispensary in Florida. Within 2 weeks after receiving that email, you’ll get your physical card in the mail.
Visit a Medical Marijuana Doctor in Our Boca Raton Office
For a local marijuana doctor you can trust, you want MMJ Health. Our certified marijuana doctors in Boca Raton are here to provide you with quality service and unmatched expertise you can rely on. Make an appointment with a Boca Raton MMJ doctor to get your medical marijuana card and the treatment you need today!