Medical Marijuana Doctor in Stuart, FL
MMJ Health is the leading medical marijuana licensing company in south Florida. The certified marijuana doctors in our Stuart office will provide you with care, compassion and high-quality treatment. We are proud of the caring attitude that our marijuana doctors in Stuart show to men and women that visit our offices. They show a true interest in the welfare of our patients. Contact us to find the best medical cannabis doctors near you!
Need to speak to a Stuart MMJ doctor immediately?
CALL NOW: (561) 631-7994
To meet with a Stuart MMJ doctor, we recommend taking the following route:
- Follow I-95 S to FL-714 E in Martin County. Take exit 110 from I-95 S.
- Merge onto FL-714 E by turning left. Stay on FL-714 for 5.6.mi.
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto SW Martin Downs Blvd.
- Continue onto FL-714 E/SW Monterey Rd. Stay straight and go over the bridge.
- At the first light after the bridge, turn left onto FL-76 E – Kanner Hwy (1.1 mi.)
- Use the 2nd from the left lane to turn left onto US-1 N.
- Turn right at SW Palm City Rd Light.
- Turn left (226 ft.)
- Pass the Morgan Stanley Building and head for the Royal Palm Financial Center. Our Stuart MMJ Health office is the middle of the three buildings there.
Frequently Asked Questions About Medical Marijuana
Have questions about getting your medical marijuana card? Our certified marijuana doctors in Stuart are here to help! Below, you’ll find answers to some of the most common questions they receive on the job.
Where Can I Get a Medical Marijuana Card in Stuart, FL?
You can register for a medical marijuana card at MMJ Health’s Stuart location. Our certified marijuana doctors make the process easy. We’ll get you in and out, and you’ll just wait for your card to come in the mail. We’re the only all-inclusive medical marijuana card company in the state. Rest assured — won’t have to run around town or fill out a bunch of paperwork. Our Stuart MMJ doctors will take care of everything!
How Much Does a Medical Marijuana Card Cost in Stuart?
When you meet with a Stuart medical marijuana doctor at MMJ Health, your initial visit costs only $249 and covers everything you need to qualify for medical marijuana — all at once. It includes the following:
- Medical Marijuana Qualification
- Medical Marijuana Certification
- Patient ID number – Physical
- Review of Medical History
- Input into the Florida Patient Registry
- Medical Records Requests
- Customized Treatment Plan
- Smokeable / Flower Certification
- Input of Orders
- Assistance with Forms
- Passport Style Photo for ID Card
How Long Does it Take to Get a Medical Marijuana Card in Stuart?
When you meet with a Stuart MMJ doctor, you’ll submit your application for a medical marijuana ID card. The state will email you within 4 to 6 weeks to approve or deny your application. If approved, you can use the email as a temporary ID card, allowing you to buy medical marijuana from any Florida dispensary. Your physical card should arrive about 2 weeks later.
Visit a Marijuana Doctor in Our Stuart Office
For a local medical cannabis doctor you can trust, you want MMJ Health. Our certified marijuana doctors in Stuart are here to provide you with quality service and unmatched expertise you can rely on. To get the care you need, set up an appointment with a Stuart MMJ doctor now!