Palm Bay Medical Marijuana Doctor
1501 Robert J Conlan Blvd NE 120 11, Palm Bay, FL 32905
Are you looking for a medical marijuana doctor in Palm Bay? MMJ Health is the leading medical marijuana doctor in South Florida with an office in Palm Bay. Our medical cannabis doctor is dedicated to providing you with compassionate care and top-quality service.
Get a Florida medical marijuana card in 3 easy steps. Schedule an appointment with our Palm Bay office by taking a quick test, show up to your appointment, and your card will be sent to you!
Need to talk to an MMJ doctor in Palm Bay now?
What’s the best way to reach our Palm Bay office? We recommend the following route:
- Head north of I-95 N
- Take exit 176 for Palm Bay Road towards Co Rd 516/Palm Bay
- Make a left at the light at the intersection of Robert J Conlan Blvd NE & Palm Bay Rd NE
- Make a quick right into the parking lot of the Robert J Conlan Professional Center
- Our office is located inside the center door under the big Conlan Professional Center sign, unit 1501. When you walk in you will see our name in the Directory but you will need to proceed to the first door to the right that says 120. From there you will be greeted by our receptionist.
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s natural to have questions about getting your medical marijuana card. To provide some clarification, our certified marijuana doctors have answered some of the most common questions they hear on the job.
Where Can I Get a Medical Marijuana Card in Palm Bay, FL?
The MMJ Health staff at our Palm Bay location will be happy to help you apply for your medical marijuana card. As the only all-inclusive medical marijuana card company in the state, our team of certified marijuana doctors make the process easier than ever. Rather than go from place to place, you’ll simply meet with a medical marijuana doctor on staff, fill out your paperwork and get everything you need in one visit.
How Much Does a Medical Marijuana Card Cost in Palm Bay, Florida?
When you meet with a Palm Bay MMJ doctor, your initial visit costs only $249. That amount covers everything you need to qualify for medical marijuana in one visit. It includes the following:
- Medical Marijuana Qualification
- Medical Marijuana Certification
- Patient ID number – Physical
- Review of Medical History
- Input into the Florida Patient Registry
- Medical Records Requests
- Customized Treatment Plan
- Smokeable / Flower Certification
- Input of Orders
- Assistance with Forms
- Passport Style Photo for ID Card
How Long Does it Take to Get a Medical Marijuana Card in Palm Bay?
It typically takes 4 to 6 weeks to receive an email from the state letting you know if your marijuana card application was approved. The process will start with you meeting with a marijuana doctor at our Palm Bay office. We’ll help you fill out and submit your application to make sure nothing gets looked over. If you’re approved, the initial email you receive will serve as a temporary medical marijuana ID card. You can use it to purchase medical marijuana from any medical marijuana dispensary in Florida. Approximately 2 weeks after receiving that email, you’ll get your physical card in the mail.
Visit a Medical Marijuana Doctor in Our Palm Bay Office
If you’re looking for a local medical cannabis doctor near you in Palm Bay, your search ends with MMJ Health. We employ only the best certified marijuana doctors in the area to provide you with premium service and quality care. To apply for your medical marijuana card and get the remedies you need, make an appointment with a Palm Bay MMJ doctor today!